Tuesday, April 21, 2009



Wearing:

Black Blazer: Miss OCD
Velvet Polkadotted Tunic: Wussytoots
Black Basic Shorts: Sg Wang
Brown Awesome Oxfords: Honey Pumpkin
Vintage Brown Sling: Acouplebirds
Shades: Forever 21
Banglessss: Q-losophy


Q-losophy has officially launched guys! (But not the full one yet.. ;) ) Stay tuned for more accessories and baju's from ABROAD baby!) Seriously, you will NOT regret it :D I saw a few baju's and I went wowowoweeeee :D But I feel bad for hogging everything so I'm gonna let you guys grab it! Heh (And also I've spent enough POUNDS already.. -.- *Quiet*) I keep telling myself that but I find myself surfing and blog shop hopping.. WHY am I like that -.- Marketing Research Exam is tomorrow.

Je ne sais pas, je ne sais pas.... Je haïr passer un examen. J'ai du mal à me concentrer. Travailler dur? Oui? Non? Je juste souhait il a fin. Je meurs d'envie de partir en vacances!!! c'est, j'ai très faim :/ Trop le jogging.. :D

XO

No comments: