Sunday, April 19, 2009

7 reasons why i love the weekends
1st: I get to see my family
2nd: It's the weekend and I get to go home and eat home cooked food!
3rd: Most of my online purchase deliveries are sent to my home address thus the weekend means me going home to see and try them on and be HAPPY!
4th: I get to dress up! (I'll explain why later)
5th: To me, weekends means chillax :D I'll only ber stress stress on weekdays. Personal policy. Don't ask me why :P
6th: I can watch all the series/movies I want
7th: SLEEP (ok, not really. I'll explain why later)

I did NOT go home this weekend. Sad sad sad. Partly because I had some work to do... But I miss going home.. Eating yummy food (it's almost maggi, indo mee, dominos, tons of fast food, bread.. etc here :( ) So I could not see if my parcels has reached from ugly duckling and velvet ribbon :( and I can't wait!!! BUT next week.. sigh, not sure if i can go home either :( ANYWAY, why can't I dress up in MMU?

1st: MMU is on a HILL which means... sometimes if you have classes in 1 different faculties.. you have to walk.. and MMU is huge (ok, not as huge as UPM, UKM, blablabla but definitely if you walk a lot in your little heels you're feet are gonne hurt.) SO.. I pretty much wear my crocs to classes.. Or if I'm extremely lazy.. I just wear my flip flops :/

2nd: No short skirts allowed (cannot be above your knees) LOL. And I happen to not own any skirts that are below my knees :/ Because I look short. Nuff' said.

3rd: No sleeveless. I know I know it's quite mengader :/ I'm very heat sensitive and very weather oriented.. So I happen to be a fan of sleevless tops! But noooo, MMU has a rule and if I'm caught not abiding to it by a security guard, I get a fine.. YES a FINE! If I'm not mistaken.. It's rm50? or was it rm20 :/ And you have to pay up all your saman's before you grad or else you can't grad.. (They can track your records with your ID card.. :/)

And about sleep... I'm not those kind that wake up at 5pm : Partly cause this few last semesters has been crazy on me. Everyday I've got a morning class.. 8am, 9am ALMOST everyday.. And I sleep latest at 1am (haha such a nerd right..) and my body alarm clock wakes me up around 9am latest. :P


So today.. While everyone was sleeping (haha..) I went to ACTS church cyberjaya ALONE lol. Darren could not wake up (called him like 100000000 times) and Ann Na was sick :(


Church Outfit!
(Yay I get to wear my skirt!)
Wearing:

White satin ruffle turtleneck : From Sg Wang
Grey stripped poofy skirt : From Miss OCD
Gladiator Heels : From Honey Pumpkin
Mom's vintage bag : From Vintage Pierre Cardin Paris

and...

Shoes I adore!
(Yay for flats!!! :D)

from gojane.com


So cheap if I were living in the US :/

No comments: