Sunday, April 5, 2009

sunday outfit

it's sunday today
it's been such a hectic week with assignments piling in and physically and emotionally draining me to the core. I am so not looking forward to the upcoming 2 months where finals haunt the heck out of me and PERFECTION screams into my head as I walk to the exam hall to scribble nonsense on my paper. Perfect. 6 more subjects to go. I repeat, 6 more subjects to go and I am free. Grr.

Anyways, an outfit picture today ;) My church outfit to be exact.


It was super cold in church today and forgetful me forgot to bring a jacket :| Oh well.

Wearing:
Black Spaghetti Top: Marks and Spencer
High Waisted Red Skirt : Honey-Pumpkin
Heels : Bradshaw from Clothesbucket
Vintage bag from mom : Pierre Cardin
Random Bracelets on Wrist: A mix of Miss OCD and Stockist
Vintage belt : Mom's
Heart Necklace : Flea Market at MMU

Miss OCD will be updating tonight! ;) Stay tuned!
CLICK ME
at 10.45 om on 5th April
Will be using BOWS I bought from Jezmine from her Old Blossom Shop! They are super gorgeous and oversized! :)

Other than assignments haunting me, I'm pretty fine.
Toodles! :)

3 comments:

kiM said...

Nice outfit!!!Red skirt look so hot on you...COOL!

kiM said...

oh ya! ur mom got lotsa great stuff!

miss ocd said...

hehehe! thanks kim :) YES she does..! you should try and dig your mom's closet.. seriously! (: