Sunday, April 12, 2009

my current obsessions:
how to? just go to polyvore.com and search for topshop or you can scroll at the bottom to find the topshop tags.

i'm a sucker for this pastel pink combo! the shoes are LOVE!

i can already picture myself in this outfit!
purple + pink combo I LIKE!
Awww! the shorts! the shorts! the shorts!

A casual peplum outfit! :D I heart peplum skirts! They're so cute okay.

more PEPLUM!

HOHOHO lace frenzy! I love the necklace. If only I know where to get those :/

summering

summering by veluxx featuring Forever21 earrings
this one here reminds me of my ex roomate: Celine :P

desert weaver

I love this! So casual and simply chic and the shoes are so pretty

London: Catwalk to Curb

I LIKE! Velvet ribbon has a similar top that is something like that :)
all these are labeled under topshop :)


*********
So then I clicked on the tag labelled "indie" What is Indie anyway? According to polyvore, THIS is indie. It's pretty damn hot too :P


Her imperfections are what make her beautiful.

Her imperfections are what make her beautiful. by Samara996 featuring Betsey Johnson earrings
gives a certain edge too, don't you think?


Open up your skull...I'll be there
Open up your skull...I'll be there by Alex Poesy - very busy featuring Forever21 belts
wowowee to the skirt! (haha i'm such a skirt fanatic these days..) the fur vest gives the indie feel :)


I think this is beautiful :)
I think this is beautiful :) by KAMILKA on Polyvore.com
they both look so wrong but so right.. don't know how to say.. :)

Oh, and if you have a question on HOW to wear a studded vest, CLICK HERE. Credits to Polyvore :)

Don't you just LOVE Polyvore? ;)

No comments: