Saturday, April 18, 2009

lalala

I went to Absolute Bazaar today :D Nothing much. Bought myself a 3 in 1 cosmetic bag which I think I really need because my make up bags are so teeny weeny.. So yeah.. Now I got 3 cosmetic bags (They can fit inside one another! Heh uber cute!). 1 bag for accesorize, 1 for make up.. and one more for outstation (to put shampoo, cleansear and those kinda stuff..) So back to Absolute Bazaar.. It was SOOO MUCH BETTER than the previous 3K bazaar because THAT was too crammed.. This time round there were less vendors, less heat and less people bumping into each other :/ Now, you can even dance :D

Anyways, I met Pearl (Bunny Noo's Owner) and I'm soo sorry Pearl I was too stoned to layan you cause I was like half dazed.. I think.. Heh. I'm like that. I need to warm up -.- And I seriously did not know that this Pearl I've been dealing with (cause she bought a few stuffs from me..) is actually the owner of Bunny Noo.. Hehe :D I wanted to buy her high waisted skirts cause they were RED! Like blood red! But it was rm50 -.- I would have bought it if I had updates this week tho.. But I do not.. :/ Anyways..


Today's Outfit

Wearing:
Cute monster tank top : A gift from my auntie
Studded Miu Skirt : Miss OCD
Gladiator Flats : From an online boutique (I forgot which..)
MOM's Vintage Sling bag : Pierre Cardin Paris
Studded Square Bracelets : Q-losophy

I'm lovin' my Square Studded Bracelet from Q-losophy!
(the 4 comes together.. 1 of them are studded! Major LOVE)
*Q-losophy has not launched yet..

ME! Heh :/
My hair has gotten so long already.. The 2nd time i trimmed it short was 1 day before CNY.. And now my hair is longggggg.
This was during CNY this year. See the difference? Its ok if you don't.. But before I changed to short hair.. I looked like this..
I'm the one one the most left fyi :P This one confirm can see difference :P

Prom is THIS friday baby!
And I got MUET exam at 7.30am the day after prom.. As in SATURDAY okay. So potong stim OMG -.-

WHY LIKE THAT?
(nevermind.. I reallllly need MUET to graduate by the end of MAY!)

Oh did I tell you guys about my MUET story?

Ok, so this is how it goes.. Me being me did not take it during my foundation studies back when I was studying in Malacca.. Back then MUET exam costs rm90! So I tension at that time.. I thought if I did not take MUET exam at that time that I was DOOMED (damn stupid I know) Then I freaked out to my brother and he told me I can take MUET whenever as long as I take it before I graduate.. So me being me again.. So oblivious.. I totally forgot to take it!!! And I was freaking out last year because I seriously wanted to graduate and it'll be so stupid if i could not graduate JUST because of MUET. So I prayed and prayed and an opening was made last year DECEMBER and I heard the forms run out really quickly.. So I kiasu.. The next day I woke up at 9am and lined up to buy the form.. And to my horor there was a freaking long line okay.. And yay I got to buy the form.. (Which was now only rm40! Hahah I save rm50 yo) So now.. I HAVE to take my MUET. No saying.. "next time lar..." :P

Moral of the story: Please take MUET at every chance you got or not you're gonna have to wake up at 7.30am on SATURDAY the day after YOUR final year prom. HAHA. I'm so bitter.

2 comments:

sherlyn said...

ur bangle so nice :p

miss ocd said...

thanks sherlyn! :D:D:D