Tuesday, April 7, 2009

french class at 9am this morning
felt so malas but i dragged my lazy ass to class this morning. the weather has been so weird in cyberjaya. it's hot and cold, hot and cold, hot and cold. my nose can't take it anymore! :(( my nose is like a leaking pipe this week and it's so not cool to be carrying a toilet roll to class. seriously. adding on to the frustration, pos express envelopes are all sold out in cyberjaya. how now brown car? lucky thing my customers understand :| i tried to buy a bulk load last thursday cause i ran out of them and they asked me to come back on the following monday and i did but no difference, the stocks for those cardboard envelopes have not arrived :/ and i got 3 assignment submissions this week and its keeeeling me! sigh. i'm so whiny today, please excuse meeeee :/ *sulks some more*

on a total unrelated note. this french phrase is stuck in my head.

"Asseyez-vous s'il vous plait?"
it is pronounced as "ah seh yeh vu sil vu plate"
It means "Would you please take a seat?"

and
"J'en sius ravi!"
it is pronounces as "jon swi ravi"
It means "I am very pleased to hear that!"

and the last one.. haha is
"Moi de meme"
it is pronounced as "mua de mem"
It means, "It's my pleasure"

lol
the whole time in class the lecturer kept speaking in French and it was soooo frustrating because i have no idea what she was talking haha. i suck at french. stupid french assignment. i just hope i don't start dreaming in French.

lazy outfit today

random baby-t from the curve flea market
skinny jeans from MNG
White Converse shoes
Primark bag
Random Bangle & Studded Bracelet
Vintage studded belt from Spain taken from Mom

I've been wearing a lot of my Mom's belts lately. They're just too cantik to resist! :D

and today after class, someone banged my car left mirror and whoever did it i really hope you'll get it one day. stupid fella. now my left side mirror is slanting down and the top screw is missing so it's currently sagging. i know. damn !@#$%^ okay. bah. there were no scratch marks whatsoever. prolly it was a passerby that was passing thru my car and tried to squeeze it's way in between and the hero knocked my mirror. grrr.

***

oh and yesterday i received a gift! hee so gleeful happy me :D

thank youuuu :)

***

oh and i'm so in love with this website! it's an aussieland online shop called

The Muff+Stit Shop.
the clothes are really nice in my opinion :)) and one of the models look like one of my friend sabrina. (the one on the left) except that sabby has no bangs. freakishly similar -.-

i personally like..

how not to like this dress? its so pretty! *pengsans*

ok. i know i cannot pull this oversized baju off but it looks so damn good.

floral i like!

:D:D:D i l-o-v-e blueee

they call this the agogo top! hehe the sleeves are so woot!

decent sexy dresses are so rare these days :) and the vintage blazer on the right! niceness :D

baby doll dress with little bows on both sides! awww!

ahhhhh feverrrr!
makes us all want to go to aussieland!

5 comments:

Jezmine Blossom said...

i totally get what u mean... i dont understand a thing, but i always get a B+, and i never even bothered to study...

miss ocd said...

jezmine! yeah.. but i wanna get an A! hohoho :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RG said...

Hello Laura :D

miss ocd said...

heyy rachelll! :D