Sunday, April 12, 2009

Daddy's 60

MY weekend :)

I noticed in a few previous posts I kept commenting about the weather. But how can I not? The weather is so weird lately. For instance (haha, here I am talking about the weather again..) I drove back to cyber after church and the rain was so heavy! All the cars on the elite highway was driving at 60 MAXX and some of them on their stupid hazard lights like tokyo fast and furious. THEN.. I reach Cyberia and the CARPARK was flooded! YES. FLOODED -.- So I was like.. Thank goodness I'm on the highest shaded car park.. But noooo. My floor was flooded too! :/ How can like that? And nevermind.. was wearing crocs so it was all good.. But then when I reach my apartment floor.. and I see my window a wee bit opened I was shocked cause I remembered I sealed it shut when I left -.- And the curtains were SOAKED. Luckily my room and computer was not wet. Why why why why. Oh well.

The weekend was really busy for me. Not a lot of time to really chillax. 1st things 1st, Lynn and I met up with Shevin who just got back from BANGKOK btw (yes everyone! please stone her.. haha) I'm so jealous of her! Some pictures from the outing..
Shevin and Lynn of Fashion Loft
Me and my teacup! The tea cup set at Garden 1u is so cantik kan? :)
So beforehand I already asked Shevin to bring the accessorizes that she was going to sell online for her NEW online boutique.. (She will be featured soon!) Hehehehe :D I could not wait for the opening ceremony cause she's going to China this week already :( And she already showed me some pictures she took so it's so giler potong stim if she leaves me hanging :P So I begged her to price her stuff the night before we met and result is, i bought 4 stuffs from her! Haha. I'm such a shopping glutton -.-

presenting: my 4 bangle(s)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
The quality is awesome thus I had a great price to pay! But I don't mind. I always prefer quality stuffs rather than cheapo stuffs that suddenly fails you when you need them the most.

And the next day was DADDY's Birthday so I made sure I got home before 12am! :D:D:D My daddy is 60 this year! Hohoho :D

***

This is my DAD :) Back when he graduated from UM

My dad is really random one. Like look at this picture.. He's wearing a turban.. HAHA

This is my DAD now :)Ohhh. And he likes to camwhore ;)

So the 2 brothers and I decided to bring him to MAKAN at Jaya 33 at Oriental :) It's this really nice Chinese restaurant. Good food and great value :)

Daddy & Mummy

and their little dot :)

Wearing:

Lazy top from Summit (bought this sooo long ago), Acid Wash jeans from Bangkok, Heels from Bangkok, Bracelet from Q-losophy, LV Bag

This is my 2nd brother and my mama. Taken while waiting for my eldest brother to arrive. People always say I look older than my 2nd brother but who can blame them? Look at him.. look so young like kiddo -.-

this is my japanese gummi chocolates that I bought from 1u yesterday :) I finished them in 1 day okay -.-


there was this super cute baby at the side of our table. In the 1st picture she is sucking her feet so you can't really see her face.. 2nd picture was her stoning a while.. haha and the 3rd is the cutest! She's SOOO CHUBBY!!!! Like her cheeks are overwhelming the cheek space so her mouth cannot close.. THAT CHUBBY okay.. :) So cute can't tahan!

tada! so chubby right? :) beh tahan.

Ok. Non halal post coming up. Heh. This is what we all ate!

Siu yuk! :) Very awesome! Eat this with the mustard sos given! Yum!

Chee Cheong Fun! With Prawns inside ;)

Herbal Soup!

They also served the Pork used to boil the soup. It was NOT out of taste but tasted very very good :) This is the stomach. I normally go EWWWWW cause of the terrible smell and all but this one was cooked so incredibly well that it was so yummy and no tummy smell! :D

Cod Fish :)

Pork meat with brinjal :)

Dimsum dish number 2! Inside of the fried skin is PRAWNS! :D

Dimsum dish number 3! Prawns inside too! :D

I'm so sorry if you were hungry while looking at this post.. :/

Then in the evening I met up with Jezmine to pass her the shoes and skirt she ordered! :) And also to collect the necklace I ordered from her :)

Mt perspex necklace from old blossom box

My recent buys would be this dress from ugly duckling :) It's too gorgeous to resist! :)

And was diggin up some old pictures and I found this..

The three of us and.. Me being the youngest and only girl always kena bullied.. See that my 1st bro is trying to put a tanduk on my head.. And I dunno what Lenard is doing behind me.. :/


Oh well :)

Miss OCD will be updating tonight (12 April) with LACE dresses! :) Stay tuned!

OH! and HAPPY EASTER! ;)


Toodles!

5 comments:

zefiriel said...

It's obvious where your 2nd bro got his genes from...

miss ocd said...

hahaha HAI yih tsern! and yes, the cheekyness comes from my dad :)

TenderBlush said...

jaya 33?hahahahahah i live like... SOOO nearrrrr to jaya 33.... like...2-3 mins away.!hahahaha

miss ocd said...

hey unitenderblush! oh really? hehe! dropped by your site.. the shoes are gorgeous!!!! :D:D:D

TenderBlush said...

haha yeaaah! like.. soo blardy near.. i can reach there even with my eyes close! haha

awwh really? thank you :) i love all your stuff too!heheheh