Thursday, April 2, 2009

class

to class, i go

Wearing:
Grey baby T from Hat Yai
Awesome pants from Miss OCD
Fringed Gladiator Falts from Etoffe
Studded Bracelet from Miss OCD
Vintage bag from Acouplebirds

and my glasses are functional cause I lazy to wear the lenses :P
It's been such a hard day. The weather was hot as ever and the sun was in one of those moods where it just wants to prove itself that it can shine brighter every single day. Grrrr. And having discussions before class due to a pretty important assignment was such a bummer. I seriously dread today and I thought today will never end. Literally. It was so super hot I grabbed myself a chcolate ice blended + pearls :) Dang, should have ordered some limau or asam boi to quench my thirst but oh well chocolate me likey like too :D
Oh and before that, I went to the poast office around 12++ to post some stuffs for my dearest customers and heck there was a line like the post office was selling super happening tickets so I told myself nooooo freaking way I'm gonna line up and I was already late for my discussion : So poor darren had to take my car and post the stuff for me once again :/ THANK YOU to YOU. You're the best :D:D:D:D What would I do without you? :/

***

Some pictures from my last weeks holiday at PD! Surprisingly it was not as dirty as I expected it to be.. It was actually pretty damn wowsome! ;)

Hrm, I reallllly need to practice on my jumping in the air skills cause I always mis-q and jump later than I should. Thanks to Jeremy for the awesome pictures! More coming up soon! ;)

***


Oh and if you guys are a japanese food fanatic, you should visit Tenji located at SoHo KL ;) A big group of us went because there was some sort of lunch promo. Lunch at only rm49.90 and its a BUFFET! Woot! Salmon galore for me! AND AND AND!!! They got this 4 tier FONDUE fountain using dark chocolate! AWESOMEEEEEEEEE :D:D:D and FREE FLOW of HAAGAN DAZ Ice cream! What's not to like? And their dessert selection is to drool for too :D:D:D OH! and they got herbal soup, dimsum, soft shell crab, etc etc etc :D Plus tax we each paid rm61.45 :)

outside Tenji


This is Yvonne. She's my photograper's LADY ;) (You know the person behind the camera for taking pictures for MISS OCD is actually a dude? ;)) and Yvonne here is his assistant who assists him DUH and also grooms the outfit on the model of Miss OCD and not forgeting her directions on posing too ;) Thank you so much for your help and you're TUTU dress is still with me woman! When want to collect?! :P

Ok. The story behind this picture is when Yvonne blankly looked at me and...

Yvonne: Eh, you want to see begger smile?
Me: Huh? What is begger smile?
Yvonne: *grins* Wait, let me show you

THEN this woman started putting chocolate from the AWESOME FONDUE on her teeth. Goodness it was so hillarious :D And of course, to finish the "Begger smile" she smiled spastically at me -___________-

Then Ashley jakun and wanted to try also.

Ann Na & Ashley
Yay! He's wearing MR OCD's Smooth Talker ;) It's actually purple but the lighting sucks at where we were seated :/

See this blurry picture? This was because I was laughing and couldn't stop shaking. Literally -.-

Lol. Begger smiles anyone?

***

OH! and I bought my prom dress already! :D:D:D:D So happy and broke haha :P
No sneak previews! Wait till April 24th to see it kay? :D


It's FRIDAY tomorrow and I'm so happy my 8am class was canceled!!!! Weehee :)

XO!

No comments: