Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fedora

fedora love
Yeay! I am well and free finally! :) Meaning.... MORE stocks in MISS OCD next week! Ooooo I can't wait :D Now I can jump, hop, run, sing and shout woot! (ok, please mind me for being happy) :) Just a note of bitterness.. Heidi from Dainty dreams is in BANGKOK right nowwww. Grrr. I'm so jealous. She's also taking a lot of graduating holidays just like me hehe.. From Langkawi to Bangkok.. I also want.. Hopefully babe.. You won't fall ill like me.. :/ Moving back home I finally found the perfect spot to take full length pictures! :D


Wearing:
Brocade Vintage Vest from Ugly Duckling
Inner tank top from Miss OCD
Grey Washed Peplum Skirt from UK
Awesome heels from Online
Fedora Hat from Flea Market
Chained lock and key necklace from UK

Ah, It's been a while since I posted up a style picture.
*feeling content*

2 comments:

kiM said...

Welcome back girl!!! great that u're fine..love ur look!!!especially the skirt~

Miss OCD said...

thank you thank you :D