Friday, July 31, 2009

I heart nasi lemakkkkkk :)
Nasi lemak is the BEST breakfast EVERRRR!! I don't know about you but I have a huge appetite in the morning.. If possible, I don't want biscuits, cereal, hot drink, etc.. I need MAN FOOD :D Nyum! I've been bugging my mom to cook pancakes.. Because she has not done that since I was a little kid.. :/ I need pancakesssssssssss! Pancake pancake pancake!

Its 10.30am now and I'm hungryyyyy...

top from stokist
white skinnie from miss ocd
heels from bangkok
bracelet(s) from uk
bag from clothesbucket

love the skinnies? It's onlt selling for rm50 on Miss OCD! A special PROMO price including pos express! Visit visit now!!!

Yesterday I managed to watch another movie before updating Miss OCD.. Watched this China movie. LOL.. It's called COWEB and the whole movie is just fighting.. : I kept squealing "no no no" in the movie theater.. Luckily it was pretty empty.. Around 7 people only.. Hahaha.. I'm like that when it comes to movie.. I cannot NOT say anything.. especially if they are violent -.- But it's not a very good movie.. I think Obsessed or the HK movie with Daniel Wu and Louis Koo would be nicer.. :)

On a totally unrelated note, I want new shoessss! :D and I wished h1n1 would stop spreading because it's getting scary.. My bro just got back from Singapore a few days ago and he had fever.. and was vomiting.. I was so scared to be near him : But thank goodness he is fine now.. :)

*sigh*

3 comments:

TenderBlush said...

ohhhhhh babe i LOVE the jeans! but don't think can fit me though. and im toooo lazy to measure myself! sighhh..

new shoes? *grins

i'll be updating next weeeeeek! yeaaay ehehehe

Shantee said...

im the total opposite. lol im not used to eating in the morning :O

and i want more shoes tooooo! cant get enough. grrr.

Miss OCD said...

tenderblush: aww thank youuu ;) aiks.. don't miss this opportunity kay? hehe don't be lazy!:D

shantee: oh rly? I read yr post on popeye's and i wanted to eat there that day but everything was FRIED.. scared the heck out of my friend so we went to papa rich for nasi lemak.. :| and you're new shoes are gorgeousssss! I'm looking for something like that in pitch black! Its so hard to find a shoe I like nowadays.. :}