Sunday, July 19, 2009

boring person

i'm such a boring person
sigh. i just realised that my blog is really boring -.- sorry to my "silent readers" (or non-existant readers..) i'm thinking of deleting it already. why doesn't anyone leave stuff in my chat box? i'm so sadddddddddd boohoo. my blog feels so pointless at this point and i'm more eager to upload pictures on chictopia rather than to update this blog. insane insane. but really, nothing has been going on. the slow pace of life is my friend. my daily routine is wake up, read and answer emails, answer sms's, eat, check mail, answer mails, answer sms's.. gosh. what is happening to me?! i need someone to drop an imaginary friend for me (green preferably) cause i'd like to have a little shrek hohoho.

omg i can't believe i jz said that.
whatttttt.

went out the last few days. drinking nia. but this time went to chilis for a small gathering.. i don't really like to go drinking cause i get so full and bloated -.- my tummy is not liquid friendly. i can a LOT of food but once I take a gulp of water suddenly i feel all full and unable to gobble FOOD. I LOVE FOODDDD.. :

in the kereta

look at that silly boy on my right. the fella driving still can smile silly. so silly hehe..

rawr!

kawans since malacca days + girlfriend lynn

mango guava mango :)

but why? :

my food. yah i'm on a diet hahahaha..

darren's lamb

lucius sandwich

lynn's big arse burger which she could not finish -.-

wayne lamb shoulder

louis fat burger + bacon.. YUM!

hehehe outfit picture..

Wearing:
XOXO lace babydoll top
bondage skirt
heels from bangkok
ruffle clutch from old blossom box

I realised no one wears babydoll tops anymore... WHYYYY.. they're so lovely.. can hide that TUMTUM :D I LOIKE! :D:D:D

group pic.
there were supposed to be the 20 of us but look at the outcome -.-

this is stuuuuu.

k thats all bye
ah my boring life.

BAHHHH.
I need more comments to motivate me -.-

12 comments:

Victor Kee said...

motivate motivate motivate motivate

Miss OCD said...

lol thank you kee! :P dont ffk next time ok haha.. :D yeay me so happy got 1 comment *excited*

TenderBlush said...

omggg dont delete ur blog!i loveeeeeeeeee loveee itt...


*motivating motivating motivating*

gaahhhh hahahaha

Miss OCD said...

tenderblush: hahahahha thank you :D okok will continue it hehehe.. i'm so happy tau.. hehehe..thanks for commenting! a least i know i have an audience!

BW said...

hmmm....anyone up for a round of makan-till-you-drop?

Miss OCD said...

bw.. why u so random one haha :P makan where btw? i want bbq+steamboat! NYUM! die lah later darren bising cause im supposed to diet haha..

TenderBlush said...

hahahahaha sobsob.sometimes ppl always read blogs but w/o commenting em bcz they just like reading the blog! u dont need thousands of comments to keep on running the blog :D

yeaaaayyy :D

Miss OCD said...

hehe yeah.. i was jz feeling LOA that day hehe. thank dear!

TenderBlush said...

noooo problemiesssss :D

Christine said...

Hey dont delete the blog. I like reading it =)

kiM said...

dun delete please please please!!! i enjoy reading ur blog!!!seriously continue writing k!! ya that always this kinda feeling of ending the blog when have no comment or feedback!me too..:D

miss ocd said...

christine: aww thank you!
kim: yeah i know! tell me abt it hehehe :D thanks yah babe! :D