Wednesday, July 8, 2009

tutu ballerina

it's holiday all day!
LOL. I'm such a bummmm.. I've been bumming.. and doing nothing but BUMMING.. :D Nothing beats the way I feel now.. So free.. Not like a couple of months back when I was studying :/ Goodness. No more studyinggggg. NO MORE :D :D :D :D LOL but yes I do feel useless at times.. But it's not like I'm not applying for jobs out there.. I'm just a fussy pot in selecting my work place.. You don't expect me to work in a Technical line now, do you? I would die if I did. Cause if you knew me.. I'm not technical at all :/ Oh well. Tomorrow I am going to CLEAN my room. HAHA. Since I've moved back.. I've been travelling so I had the excuse to not do anything cause I simply was not around.. BUT my mother has been nagging and nagging.. So okay Mom, I'll do it tomorrow.. :D
Now, an outfit picture ;)




Yellow vintage top from Aunt
Blue tutu skirt from Velvet Ribbon
Necklace from UK
Bracelet from UK
Shoes from Online

It's 3.49pm and I haven't eaten my lunch.. Hmmm, what should I eat? :/ For no reason.. Lately I've craving for BBQ Plaza.. They have one in Pyramid and 1U.. Hmmmmm... :) Nah, I'll just go eat ice cream haha :D Nyum!