Saturday, July 25, 2009

YEAY!



Updates!

Date: 27 July, Monday
Time: 8pm

I didn't do much during the weekend. Just went for a movie and did a few repairs on my orders (was very mong cha cha) Ok before I get into my "I'm getitng so old nowadays story," please do not watch the movie PUBLIC ENEMIES! The movie is very long. very boring. very draining. very predictable. and very.. (just insert all of the bad boring things here) Although Johnny Depp stars in the show, it was such a let down. *groan*

Okay, so back to the story..

I don't know whats up with me.. THIS is the first time I screwed up my parcels by putting the wrong address :/ and wrong name also. Sorry to Rachel and Pohlin.. Thank goodness you girls both stay at the same area : And also I posted a wrong item to a customer.. 1st time too :/ Goodness what is happening to me :/ Catching up on age kut *gulps*

top from miss ocd
floral skirt from uk
belt from uk
shoes from online
bag from uk
studded belt bracelet from uk

Not to mention I'm having some trouble sleeping.. Any ideas how to overcome this problem? :/ I don't like drinking warm milk before I go to bed cause I can't stand the milky smell.. I did try it ONCE because I was so desperate to get some sleep.. BUT it did not help me. The thought that I just drank milk haunted me -.-

LMAO!

2 comments:

sully86 said...

get some jack johnson song and play it softly. You surely can sleep one. Good luck!!

Miss OCD said...

thank u sully but.. hehe sadly i need silence when i sleep :(