Monday, July 27, 2009

i am freaking short
Okay okay, so I got really bored today.. Searched through my all my pica's (phew! so tiring!) and I found a few interesting pica's! Today's topic will be: How to look taller than you really are. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok! So first up.. (Do take note that this is only from what I observed okay! I do not have any diploma/degree on how to place your legs to look taller :P)

1 theory to always keep in mind: Add some "body" to your legs! I know it sounds like adding some tongue to your brain or adding some feet to your eyes but NO! HAHAHA I can assure you it really does mean something. Try thinking this: Its like adding BODY to your hair! Woot! Toooootallllly makes sense now right?

Pica 1:
________________________________________________________

Pica 2:

________________________________________________________

Pica 3:


You be the judge ;)

Comment please! <3

6 comments:

Kaelynn said...

nows i knows :)

Shantee said...

Helloo!
i have super short legs too (sigh) and since im always taking pictures of myself, i found a few ways to make the legs look longer, or thinner (but u dont need it)

i think bending the legs does create an illusion of longer limbs but the best is of course the angle of the picture. if u take a picture frm a lower angle, you will look like you have looong legs but short body. and vice versa. hahah

elizabeth t. said...

bend legs look longer somehow. =)

miss ocd said...

lynn: uh huh! :D:D:D
shantee: yup! angle also does play a vital role in creating an illusion! hehe eh woman! i need to make my legs look longer too :D (i think all girls will never be satisfied hehehehe..)
elizabeth tee: yup! i agree too! but i think bending overly much will just make someone look retard -.- like too kangkang (if legs are too wide apart) or just plain "trying to hard" but fail T.T

hehe :D

kiM said...

bend leg too look longer ler! i should bend my legs more often from now on! but u're not short k!!! then me is what? haha..

Miss OCD said...

hehehe kim! don't say like that.. :| making me feel bad now hehehe... But i think standing staight with the right angle can look tall also.. especially if you wear heels! hehehe :D