Wednesday, August 19, 2009

paparich

yamcha with shopping kaki's!

carol bella lolita, nadia pumpkin and jezmine old blossom box

With endless of stories, shoes, etc etc etc. A night filled with endless laughter (my cheeks were literally sore from laughing okay..) It was fun! Wearing ugly duckling's crop lace top, ugly duckling floral handbag with red shorts.. AND I'm wearing my new shoes!!! (scroll scroll!)

:))))) These babies arrived safely from US already! :D


Finally something in my size! :))) *happy happy* Stay tuned for more awesome updates this FRIDAY, 21st Aug (tomorrow!)

Okay, now time to take some OCD new arrivals. TA!

4 comments:

elizabeth t. said...

awesome shoes!

Should show them on your feet =)
*wink*

miss ocd said...

hehehe will do! next round hehehe :DDD

Beverly Tam said...

Lol!! Nice shoes!! But too bad for me I cant walk in those shoes..Too high for me..T_T

Miss OCD said...

thank you :) stay tuned for lower shoes at miss ocd hehehe :D