Sunday, August 9, 2009

ohmygawd i graduated!

ohmygawd i graduated!

throwing the hat is a must!

thank you to the CF-ers!

This is my bro and I :

ok, a more decent one ;)

joachim

ann na banana

jinnie

*I have so many photos but this were the ones tagged on facebook..I'm so lazy and my photographer has not burnt the CD for me..*

I would like to start by thanking my photographer Khairul! He's been awesome and crazy -.- At one point my aunt thought he had a crush on me hahahahha.. ANYWAY, to view his portfolio, click HERE.

After 4 long hard years in MMU, I can finally said I have survived all the nonsense it has put me through. As some may know MMU is a university which is semi-private and they really drill you with tonnes of assignments, midterms, quizes and presentations. My whole degree I have accumulated 129 credit hours with having 16 subjects on an average every year.. I don't know how I survived the madness but I did it! I would like to thank my faculty mates: Shea, Tca, Keat Yee, Sophia... For creating the crazy memories.. From shopping to random outings.. To taking pictures by the beach.. The time we fought with the Faculty because they did not let us take a final subject.. The day we had to meet the dean to settle typical MMU problems.. The days we skipped class, slept in class, ate in class.. Did assignments till we cried because we were so tired.. Did the enzyme project (going green), went swimming! saved me from my accident, prom, carpools, "jogging" hahahahhaha.. And to my marketing mates: You guys have been great! To my foundation mates in Malacca, I did not bumped into any of you during the convo but I really wish you all the best in whatever you do.. My foundation days were priceless because of all of you.. And to my fellow friends in Malacca, you guys are great! Especially to the ones in CF, you guys are the reason why I gained 5 kg's in my whole year in Malacca! Hahahaha..

So nostalgic I wanna cry -.- I've an interview tomorrow and I don't know about it.. When I got the call, I was happy but inside me I felt a tinge of sadness.. Cause I trully enjoy being Miss OCD.. Changes changes changes.. We'll see how it goes from here..

To all of you who came, thank you thank you thank you :)

6 comments:

Ainee said...

omg congrats lauraaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Miss OCD said...

thank you ainee :)

Shantee said...

congrats lauraaa. :)

Miss OCD said...

thanks shanteeee! :) <3

elizabeth t. said...

congratulations!!=)

i cant wait to graduate.

Miss OCD said...

thank elizabeth :)