Friday, August 28, 2009

just outfit pictures

The kid in me :)

warming up to camera.. *shy*

warmed up :)

wearing: backless playsuit from Miss OCD, bracelet from Q-losophy, flappy tappy bag from pumpkin, super cute ruffle shoes from Old Blossom and sunnies from F21

LOVE the shoes! Thanks Jezmineeeee!

***

please tell me i don't look like a kid here haha :P


it was getting dark so i dragged my photographer to faster take a pic! :P

all smiles :)

Wearing: casualicious outer layer from Miss OCD, inner yellow tank (I got tanked) by Miss OCD, acid washed jeans from Bangkok, awesome hobo bag from UK, lace up heels from Pumpkin, long gold butterfly necklace from UK, bracelet from Q-losophy

:)

It's been such a movie week! Watched 3 movies and I am content :) *happy* This was because I missed my massage sessions for 2 weeks in a row and I told myself I have to make up for the lost of pampering myself hahaha.. Excuses.. :P

No comments: