Sunday, August 2, 2009

A durian saturday
Yeay! Yesterday had DURIANS with the family.. ;) It was awesome. I always look forward to the weekends because of this.. ;)

My dad with Uncle Durian ;)

So kecik, so cute!

nyum! The smell was fuhhhhh ;D I loike!
HAHAHAHAHA :D:D:D:D When I asked my dad to take this picture he went, "Haaa? What for? With Durians also want to take picture?" My dad must be thinking that his daughter is so sillyyyyy..

:D:D:D:D:D
Oh wait, did I mentioned that I LOVE DURIANS? :P

my 4 aunt's with the grandmama! (Look at the one at the most right.. That's my mother -.-"

*wipes saliva*

HAHA. This picture is so funny!!! My aunt who is wearing red was already eating her third durian and the other aunt in white was saying she has not even eaten HALF of her 1st durian.. And my grandmama didn't layan them at all.. -.-
__________________________________________

Next morning: It's Sunday today! Woke up at 8am -.- Went to church!

black hoodie with gold rings from Sg Wang
white zipped & ripped skinnies from Miss OCD
Awesome heels from Online
Bangle from UK
Bag from UK

Anddddd.. GUESS what I had for breakfast? Guess from the pic below!!!


TADA! Nasi Lemak! :D

*hearts*




My mum and dad, digging into their breakfast too ;)

Ahhhhh.. Don't you just love the weekends?
I know I do :)

*smiles*

2 comments:

Shantee said...

omg thats ALOT of durians. hahah

and why is life so unfair, u eat so much but ur still so skinny????
lol

Miss OCD said...

yup! durian fiesta! :D eh? nahhh i just camouflage it really well :D