Sunday, August 16, 2009

a floral day

a floral day



dress from ugly duckling
handbag from ugly duckling
shoes in 1st pic from hat yai
shoes in 2nd and 3rd pic from times square
floral sunnies from forever 21
gold bulky chained bracelet from uk

*I need flats.. comfortable ones.. in black, white and tan..-.-*

:)

I heart:

so flowery! >.<>

thank you :)

tengah fat hao in the car :) the box on my lap is a jewellery box :D

HAHA. Someone felt left out :D

This is the beginning for more to come.. AHEM

More to come seriously..

TADA!

I had such a tiring day yesterday -.- When I came back home last night, I wanted to drop asleep on my bed but my strong willed self told me NO! (ahem...) Not to mention I missed Pumpkin and Old Blossom's update (ZZZZzzzzzz..) :( So I went and pack all the packages to be sent on Monday and only then I dropped dead... O.O

AND MY HAIR IS AT THE WEIRDEST LENGTH EVER
I can't wait for it to get long again.. No more weird curls or whatever.

___________________________________________________________
Today is Aug 17 and it's Alan Melon's Birthday! Happy Birthday Alan Melon! :D

Don't work so hard okay :P

On a totally random note, HILTON has a bestest bestest bestest (wait, is there such a word?) The choco cake is awesome! My mom bought 2 whole cakes last 2 weeks and she brought home 2 more last night O.O Hellow fatness baby!

Ok now I feel like playing Sims 3! Wheeeeee~

4 comments:

Shantee said...

ahh, i love that bag!

Miss OCD said...

eheheheee me tooo :D

TenderBlush said...

cantikssssnya e bag and e dress! :D :D

btw i've updated tenderblush :)

Miss OCD said...

thank you babe! i saw ur update but my kaki kecikkkk :((