Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Woaaaaah
I got back a few mins ago from driving to malacca (back and forth) i feel so hungover and stoned O.O lol, no i did not go to malacca for the sake of food (altho I LOVE the food there..) but i went for a little visit to MMU, Melaka ;) Some of you may not know but I was from MMU Melaka and transferred to the Cyberjaya branch to further my degree after completing my Alpha (Foundation) :) If you don't know, now you know.. Hehe :) I attended a Christmas play which was super packed that it was so hot and stuffy I almost fainted -.-

No outfit pictures because I did not look that nice that day haha. I wanted to wear this flats which I bought but they bite my back ankles so I wore flip flops! Lucky thing I have em' in my car -.-

but I do have 2 sunday outfit pictures which I will share ;)


at my church's parking lot ;P

wearing
draped purple oversized top from miss ocd
satin panel skirt from miss ocd
heels from kiss and tell
ruffle clutch from old blossom
accessories from all over
necklace from i forgot where :)

after church, darren brought me to the curve :) watched stephen chow's movie - jump which was super hilarious! and mostly we bum around in borders. yes, thats what we both like to do.. go to borders, grab a book and read till they close. haha, i know it sounds so nerdy but that's how we usually spend time when they have a borders somewhere.. damn cheapo i know but who cares? they even have chairs inside for u to sit and READ :P

with curve's Christmas deco :)

wearing
dress from miss ocd
gladiators sandal from online
bag from uk

i still am lovin' my red lipstick. its not too red like BRIGHT chinese new year red but its a deeeeeep red which i likeeee :)

oh! btw, updates are due later at 7pm! drop by if you have time.. here are MORE sneaky peeks :)





much love,
me

No comments: