Friday, December 25, 2009

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I've been getting a lot of cookies and cakes this year.. I am content :) Highlights? I turned a year older but I think I am in a stage of denial -____-

girl friends to countdown with

whats a birthday without this? mmmmss :)

I did not sleep until 7am cause I had a massive headache where my head was throbbing like someone was drilling in my head O.O I literally could feel my heart beat in my head. Mad. Thank goodness it was still my birthday the next day so I chilled the whole day and had a nice dinner. I got home after that and dropped DEAD.

Maddest 32 hours of my life. I am OLD and I'm feeling it. Staying awake till 7am never used to be that hard!

Next day was Christmas!


wearing:
blue silk dress from miss ocd
velvet blue heels from vincci
(its been 2 years since i wore this shoes omg!)
silver pretzel necklace from miss ocd
zibby awesome bag from miss ocd


i heart the bag!

too bad its sold out already..

No comments: