Thursday, December 3, 2009

warehouse!

warehouse sale madness, here I come!
Have you read the papers lately? if you have not, there are BOOMING (and i mean really booming..) with warehouse sales all overrrr! It's crazy, seriously! Now I'm sitting at home, waiting patiently for my mom to come back (cause she took leave today yay!) and I am going to go to all the warehouses! haha I will TRY! YESSSS I willllll! :D It's Christmas and I love Christmas! Wootttts! Ok, not because of THIS reason particularly but this just make u love Christmas more righttttt ;) Ah. A girl has got to do what a girl has got to do! ;)

Anyways, I was free today and the RAIN (the weather and the star of ninja assassin hahaha..) just got the best of me.. and I came up with a few looks which i heart!


lol. crop tops are so sexeh. i love love love them! and don't get me started about wedges. they're wicked looking and generally more comfortable than HEELS. You got to pamper yourself with that support, at least i know i do. Somehow I have not found MY wedges yet. I'm looking, looking, looking! AND i love those sequinned vintage inspired little shortiesss! I call them disco pants haha! Adorable to bits.. it really takes hot pants to a whole new different level.. Ah! If only I could sew all this.. IF ONLY I WILL!

Btw, Mom just called! I'm gonna bathe and have a ball of a time. toodles! ;) I shall blog about what I bought soon! wish me luck in nudging my way thru the crowd! :D

:D

No comments: