Friday, December 11, 2009

merry go round

homeless cardigan
YES, you heard me right :) I found this homeless looking cardigan and instantly i thought "oh wow! uber genius!" Seriously, cardigans are not my scene. Yes, I know. Doesn't sound right but it is. (Please put aside my Miss OCD blog that sells cardigans, because I have to supply to a wide range of customers.. and not everyone is me) So... What about cardigans? They look really proper and in place to me that I try to avoid wearing them. I favor bomber jackets and blazers. But THIS find today was a surprise! I managed to find a homeless looking cardigan that is so amazingly edgy (I know, right! Who knew cardigans are edgy? O.O) So I had this eureka moment.. And and and, I bought 11 colors for Miss OCD :) Wahahaha. There's black, white, grey, dark blue, orange, red, oh my I don't even remember! :P

After coming home, I got dressed and headed to IOI for a movie. Did you know, IOI has a NEW WING and the cinema is really new and big? Uh huh! :D I watched the storm warrior and it was so boring I could die -.- I felt so whatever after that, so we headed straight home..


after taking this pica, I spotted a merry go round! And i just had to take a picture in front of it.. ;)

homeless cardigan (purple) - upcoming in Miss OCD
leopard thingy - upcoming in Miss OCD
acid washed jeans - Miss OCD
gladiator wedges - online
bag - uk
necklace - forgot
accessories - various

:) look forward to the leopard thingy and the homeless cardigan okays?

And here are some pictures I took because I was bored in the car :) All are featuring the homeless cardigan which I love love love!





I LOVE how the neckline is so WRONG (looks like its been washed a 100000 times) and that it doesn't look proper but it looks so damn right to me :) The material is soft cotton and purposely sheer.. AND the last factor to love is that it is SUPPOSED to look crumpled, so you can just dump it in your bag without feeling that it looks CRUMPLED because it's meant to look like that! :D

I was thinking.. My next look for this cardigan is gonna be paired with RIPPED shorts or RIPPED leggings!

Weeheehee :D

Updates will be on thursday or friday next week because I'll be heading to Cameron Highlands for a camp! ;) I'll try to take pictures tomorrow and power edit them so i can upload the sneak previews on saturday itself :) Time for some superwoman action tmr! Hiyak!

:)

2 comments:

pinkisdead said...

lovely! but don't think it makes u look homeless :P

Miss OCD said...

haha, i know :/ but it has that aura if u see it! ;P