Monday, December 28, 2009

greens

greens

everything is from Miss OCD except sandals (online), chain (uk), watch (vintage), high waisted shorts (online

I just got back from SASA and I bought a MADLOAD of stuff with MADLOAD of freebies :) They gave me a SASA exclusive PINK hard cover notebook that cannot be brought out of MALAYSIA due to copyright issues in HK.. O.O, ONE box of hydrating mask & ONE box of softening milk mask (3 pieces in each box..) and THREE tube's of eye cream.. OMG I LOVE SASA!

Haha, but of course.. I bought a lot of stuff too -.- I bought whitening day cream, whitening night cream, hydrating cleanser, whitening serum and 1 packet of eye mask (4pieces inside)

Why so many whitening stuff? Cause I'm pigmenting and in need of WHITENING stuff. I actually went to SASA a month plus ago and the girl told me my face is dry so I've bee hydrating myself with OXYGEN clenser, toner, moisturiser and mask. Everything is OXYFIED already. I've been religiously putting it on for almost 2 months and they are about to finish.. Now need to WHITEN :D

Soooooo, back to the point of this post:

BUY 5, get 6 stuff FREE.
Ok what!


Actually I could have gotten more stuff because my SASA PINK card has enough chops to redeem, but they do not have any presents to give me.. So I got to redeem them when they have it.. (1 chop = RM80 okay..) *gulps* I'm on my 2nd card already.. and 1 card has like.. around 10 chops? or was it 8? I don't want to count!

Soooooo, buy more, get more free stuff HAHAHA..

*self comforting*

hahaha..