Thursday, November 12, 2009

oowh no

oowh noooo
my poor blog has not been watered enough :| sorry folks.. i'll try to update as often as i can :D:D:D 1st off, Miss OCD business talk a while (ahemmm..) overseas stocks are coming in tmr and i'm so so so so so so so so VERYYYYY excited! :) 2ndly, I think i'm blogging today cause I actually went out and DO something.. :D I met up with my high school mateys and spent the nite in with pizza, chicken wings, etc! :) and today i just went out to run errands.. Lol, it seems like I'm finding ANY excuse to dress a little nicer hehe.. Cause I'm soooo deprived! GAH!

tee from hometoomuch.com
slashed leggings from miss ocd
zippy peep toe booties from bangkok
bangles from miss ocd and uk
bag from acouplesbird

it was so hot yesterday.. the evening sun seems to be missing us since it seems to be raining cats n dogs every afternoon/evening and nite! So yesterday was one of those days where when you drive and the sun stares are you.

ahhh i missed you sun!
it was sooo glaring that i wore my sunnies on my glasses! hahaha, else i couldn't really see.. :P Can you see the weirdness?

haha, wierd or not? :P I had to! Else I would be squinting like anything -.-

i lub the teeeee very so muchie! these tee's are so comfy! you should get them at hometoomuch.com

subang jam. thats why i moved out from there :P

i did a little shopping cause i was in miss jessicas house and her house is full of potential sales! I kid you not. the other day i got 6 tee's from hometoomuch and this week alone.. i bought 6 rings from ring-apartment! O.O

click to enlarge

I was experimenting with FLASH! Hohoho :) Very nice kan? In the end i bought the "diamond" ring, umbrella, the "hi" ring, the "haha" ring, the apartment and the <3 ring. I almost bought 1 more ring. 1 ring a day ftw!

the rings were so entertaining.. you have no ideaaaaa.
i like the pig nose ring haha.. snort snort!

this is my haha ring. took it while waiting for the traffic light to turn green :D

visit and buy already! :)

Other than that, please leave comments (so thick skin i know but i love reading them!) hohoho. Miss OCD will be having fantabulous updates soon.. ;) I'll be shipping in stuff from overseas more often now.. So things are gonna be hot hot hot! Just like you you you.. Omg what is wrong with me? :|

4 comments:

stella said...

cant wait to see your oversea items :) hope it cater for bigger size :P haha and more toga ! :P

Miss OCD said...

lol. got a toga lace dress coming up :)

sherlyn said...

i like the heyheyhey top!!!!!!so nice~ lovelove

sherlyn

Miss OCD said...

ooo! did u guy from them too?