Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NINJA ASSASSIN!
I want to watch it ;) Grrr Rain is just so hot i am going to melt. And THIS is really weird because I normally do not blog about actors/singers/etc but this.. I have to do! ;))) *gives a crazy fan girl smile*

don't really like the bloodyness but damnnn that's one hot man!!

during training for the movie.. i read that he had a strict diet of chicken breast, sweet potato, salad and thats about it! his body fat dropped from 15% to 5%! imagine that!

:D

:)))

i like this boyish cut ;) i always like boys to look like boys! not like some of those korean guys who look like girls -.-

ahhhh i can't wait! the movie is launching this THURSDAY!

:) I'm gonna book the tic NOW and pay NOW! I can't believe I'm this crazy.. :/ Can anyone identify with this madness?

2 comments:

Jane said...

u crazy cos of his body onila..u dont even care bout the story!

Miss OCD said...

eh i like action movies ok :P