Friday, November 20, 2009

ladida

ladida
today i woke up feeling adventurous! ;) wanted to go somewhere that i have never been BUT thanks to the rain, it total ruined my plan.. so ended up in 1u.. watched the christmas carol and it was pretty draggy and boring and they spoke in those olden english.. (yes! and its a cartoon, mind you..) darren kept yawning and i just kept telling myself it was gonna get better.. -.- adding on to the misery, we were both shivering -.- oh well, after that we ate donuts so all is well! ;P you guys should try mimi lolo or something like that.. its a flavour from big apple.. superrrr yummeh!

some random bags i spotted while playing around on polyvore..
the owl, yes, it is a bag.. haha..

outfit for the cold, windy day..

smoked purple dress - online
long cardigan (doesn't look long here..) - online
zippy booties - bangkok
bag - uk
necklace -upcoming miss ocd ;)
(which will be on sale in 2 more weeks..)


i heart this necklace a lotttttt ;) with its laced up netting on the gems and its random "sharpness" (not very sharp but looks changgih right haha..) when darren saw me today he was like WOAH what are u wearing?!?! HAHAHA :P I never fail to make him look in AWE when i go out with him..

oh and i had the WORST LUNCH EVER!!! The bolognese was ok but my carbonara tasted like BLACK PEPPER PASTA. I couldn't even feel the cheese and cream.. and the ham is tasteless! All i can taste is just.. Well, black pepper :( I was so disappointed because i was craving for it :| So I gobbled up some WRAPS which was major awesome and cost LESS than the pasta. Ironic -.-

I need more FLATS and wedges cause my feet is growing OLD and they need COMFORT
and the weird thing is my crocs have somehow SHRUNK :/ Hmm...

On a totally unrelated note, CHRISTMAS is coming in a months time! It's the season to be jolly! ;))) I looooove Christmas!

:)

4 comments:

Viexoravogue said...

Babe, do inform me first when you sell the necklace in two weeks time. I nak.=p. I have been looking high n low for it, always sold out.

Lilynadia

Joyce said...

hey,how much is the necklace? mail me if possible ;)

ecyoj_89@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Miss OCD said...

mailed ;)

Unknown said...

how much is the necklace dear? :))