Monday, November 16, 2009

sunday

sunday
one of the days to look forward to. why? first off, amazing breakfast. i either eat wan tan mee (which i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee so much) or i'd have super duper nasi lemakkk :D i always wake up feeling hungry like an OGRE and it makes me wonder if only i eat more, i can grow taller! :P i always complain i am hungry and my dad always gives me the "hungry again?" look and he thinks that i'm not eating properly :| then he starts nagging me. bah. daddys are like that :P anyways, sunday also means church so by 8am i have to squeeze myself out of bed and showerrrrr. routine routine routine. but i love it :) on a random thought, what's your favourite breakfast? my ex housemate loves cookie crisp and i don't understand why. koko krunch can win it anytime in my opinion :P sorry celine!

church outfit

I am selling this gorgeous studded bag tomorrow. it is NOT heavily studded but just enough to make a statement. i adoreeeee this bag to bits and couldn't help taking one for myself :D

right after church and lunch *yum!* i headed to pyramid to watch 2012 but it was SOLD OUT! :| so a bunch of us headed to summit and... SOLD OUT as well O.O So fine, we went to curve.. and we got outselves a 9.10pm show when it was only 3pm! -.- uh huh, i bummed in curve for so long. but thank god for IKEA haha.. seriously, anyone can kill time there..

afternoon - going out outfit
weeeheee noticed the i used the bag again? can't get enough of it..

body shop had some road show and i spotted this pink love shape bike.. hehe.. well, its PINK! so heck, cam whored a while.. :D

my current fave. bracelets :D

what a cute bed, with a leaf on top. like a katak :P

don't u just love IKEA?

the fella tidured there and to my surprised it was actually allowed -.- the workers walked past me so many times as i was trying to avoid eye contact just in case they scolded me (because i was sitting next to him..) but they didn't even bother to look..

what a day!
2012 was 2 hours and 40 mins long!

I reached home, dropped dead and zzzzzzz.

No comments: