Thursday, October 22, 2009

high school friends


yes, so most of them have lost out of touch. reality is reality. but these two just popped out of no where! ;) caryn's back from the uk and jee has always been around. the rest? all over the world :( you might recognize jee. she's the owner/founder/ceo or what not of theheyheyhey, ring apartment and home too much!

Jee and I go way back in secondary school. I wasn't very close to her but we were just hi and bye friends. During form 4, we were in the same class ;) And the memories were endless after that. Her donut fetish, famous sleeping off during class stunts, major randomness (think lying on the tar road to take pictures..) made her who she is. Fashion is her passion and I don't know anyone who is as lovable!

Caryn is loud, full of nonsense stories and quite OCD :) Knew her wayyyy back during form 1. She is famous for her pouty outy lips and little stunts! ;) My classmate in form 3 and my sitting partner. We kept each other companied all the time! We even went to the same tuition and it was supa supa fun. Ah, those were the days!

trio

its been a while since we last cam-whored..

I was asking about jee's interesting looking shoe and she was explaining it to me.. :P

self timer is a genius!

that's cutie jee

we just had our dessert and I was experiencing overdose on sugar and jee's writing the comment card -.- she was protesting to bring back the high and mighty pie.

in the toilet with ryn

this is what we do best.

i wonder when will i ever see the other high school peeps again.
hmmmm.

No comments: