Wednesday, May 5, 2010

sway day

super sway day yesterday..

It all started when I was watching GLEE yesterday. I streamed 3 episodes overnight (Yes I am crazy like that..) So in the morning while I was watching it, my electricity got cut! O.O My dad told me that TNB sent a letter saying it will be cut on 5th May till 7pm! (It was only around 11am at that time..) :/

I started sweating. It was hot beyond words! So I took a bath and went for a movie marathon ;)

THEN.....

my sandal snapped! -.-

OMG -.- Thank goodness I had a spare pair in Darren's car. So I was wearing it while walking around Pyramid.. AND....

AND..

The shoe started to act up! It started breaking from the bottom.. I was frantic and started to think of what to do.. :/

I was looking for a nice pair of shoes in the mall with a "going to die" shoe (it looked pretty bad.. looked like it was going to give out soon) and I caught a glimpse of VINCCI! Haha..

Bought myself a pair of maroon flats. Very very pretty. And so happen VINCCI had a 20% discount on all shoes..

Here are my new found shoes :)

rm35 after discount :)
sigh, like I didn't have enough shoes already -.-

You should have seen my mom's face when I told her what happened. She was mostly not very happy I had another paid of shoes.. And I thought she would sympathize with me for my sway day..

Other than that, the day went by quite nicely :)

enjoyed my BBQ Plaza :)

went to SASA to claim my free gift

this mask (5 pieces in 1 box) cost rm55.90!)
MAD! lucky I got it FOC :D

And I watched 2 movies :)

Ice kacang puppy love
(Thumbs up! You should watch it)



AND

The losers!
(a very funny movie as well.. ;))



:)

No comments: