Tuesday, May 4, 2010

hellow!

It has been a while since i posted any outfit pictures. Since I got myself a blackberry, I rarely carry out my camera anymore (although I have to admit that the quality of pictures on BB is quite saddening :( ) I really need to get a new camera because my current one has gone cuckoo! I am currently using Canon IXUS 8015. Hmmm, I smell an upgrade coming up :D

denim highwaisted shorts : miss ocd
black wedges: miss ocd
off white studded bag: miss ocd
floral belt: ugly duckling
tank top: some random shop

gaga headband: miss ocd
gold watch: vintage
bracelet: UK
tank top: some random shop
highwaisted jeans: miss ocd
floral bag: ugly duckling
shoes: miss ocd

***

My BRTC Whitening and Wrinkle Repair arrived 3 weeks ago :) I am lovinnnn it! Why? I really don't know how to explain but it is very easy to use. Because my face is dry at the T-zone, this BB cream really helps me because it's in liquid form. Thus, it doesn't make my skin look dry anymore. Now, my skin is more radiant, porcelain liked and a photographer commented my face was glowing (not in a hideous kinf of way! ;P) A definite recommendation!

A friend previously told me BB cream is NOT good and doctors are against it yadayadayada, but I beg to differ. This BB cream is a life saver and it only takes a few seconds to apply it. Some say you can use it as a moisturizer as BB cream has SPF and moisturizing extracts. As for mine, this BRTC whitening and wrinkle repair has no SPF which is good in a way because I tend to go out at night and a lot of flash photography is used. Apparently if your foundation has SPF, they then to make your face ghostly white! So this BB cream is very night friendly.

Things to like:
  1. Smells great
  2. Good coverage
  3. Can be carried anywhere! Mine is 50ml
  4. Moisturizes skin nicely
Where did I get it? The lady selling it attached a name card with my BB cream. Here it is:


At the time I bought it she was having a super duper promotion. Not sure if it is still ongoing but do check her out. She is a very nice buyer and replies my SMS very fast.

This is not an advert by the way.
Just thought of sharing :D

***

Some outfit pictures from customers who tagged me on facebook :)

fyz hilda wearing summer dress from miss ocd

ann na wearing flats and bag from miss ocd

cecilia wearing alice in mustardland skirt from miss ocd

sherlyn carrying a mini tweed doctorbag from miss ocd

If you girls have any more photos to share with me, do send them! I don't know why but I feel very happy (and touched -.-) when I receive outfit pictures or get tagged by my customers. Give me a warm feeling that you girls actually wear what you buy hehe :D

That's all for today.
Time to eat my koko crunch

:)

No comments: