Monday, May 18, 2009

insomnia

insomnia
This is the 1st ever time i've gotten insomnia and it's really horrible. I don't know what's wrong. I feel completely relaxed on my bed. But I'm not tired. I'm not stressed. In fact, I'm so awake. I'm only able to fall asleep at 6am. And THAT itself is only for a few minutes and then I wake up again and roll again. Is that considered insomnia? I can't even stay asleep for an hour. It's so frustrating because I don't like to roll around until 6am and I like being asleep when everyone else are. It's 2.27pm now. I'm so sleepy. But I don't want to sleep. Am afraid it'll screw up my body clock. I just want to sleep at 12am and wake up at 8am. Grr. Why why why why.

On a totally unrelated note, did you see this lovelies at The Shoplifters? I can't wait to get this when I'm back from my holiday! :D

and I got a very nice fluffy tutu skirt from Q-losophy today! She just got back from overseas (again! yes, again!) Hohoho :) And Lynn of Fashion Loft is coming back from UK soon!!! I can't wait to get my 10+++ dresses (I think!?) and my accessorizeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D And Jezmine is going to Bangkok this friday :( Her 2nd time in half of 2009. I'm soooo jealous...I tell you, this girls are like going all over and here I am stuck with finals and my stupid sleep problem. I also want to go! :( :( :( :( *whine whine whine* Ah, I can't wait till 30th May. Then, it's VACATION TIME baby!

Oh and stay tuned to Q-losophy! She has uber nice stuffs from overseas! (: I didn't wanna sapu everything so I just bought a tutu skirt haha

Sigh. Okay. I'm trying to be hyper but I'm so sleepy. SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP is all I can think about now. Sigh. The torture!

The only thing that calms me down is when I think back on the time I was in Bangkok :) It never fails to put a smile on my face :D <--- like that. The best time to visit Bangkok is January if you ask me. The weather is cold in January (but when we went we did not know that!) and all of us were ready to wear our tanktops and shorts and to sweat it out but we were so wrong! We touched down the airport and it was freezing cold!!!! :/

Some snap shots of Bangkok

Haha. Altho I look stupid here but I heart this shot!


at MBK

Shadow friends :)

These are processed durians! Haha. I prefer the Durian Chips tho.. You can get them at MBK. For those who go EWWWW at the smell of durian this ones got no durian smell don't worry :)

Outside Siam Paragon (It's like the Pavillion of Bangkok). If you have a chance there, go to their food court! The Pad Thai is amazing (Thai Char Kway Teow!) and they got a lot of nice eating places in the food court too! From chocolates to donuts to whatever! And those shopping bags are not ALL mine okay.. HONEST!

Sunny Side up Breakfast at hotel every morning! :)

at Central World, iBerry

This cute lil shop in Central World shopping mall in Bangkok serves awesome chocolate truffles and the macadamia nut brownie is damn power :) They also sell body lotion (got chocolate body lotion okay!) OH! and Central World is where a lot of Thai local designer sell their stuff there :)

:)

I wanted to book the free flights to BKK last week when air asia was having their promo but i was too late. boohoo me. ah whatever. If its meant to be, it's meant to be.

I love BKK!

No comments: