Sunday, May 3, 2009

busyness

busyness

Hohoho it's been a while since i said something here. Nothing has been really happening.. Except that I'm so tired all the time and I lack of sleep -.- Other than that, I'm virtually shopping in UK thanks to Kaelynn of Fashion Loft! Hehe, she's been such a doll in shopping in UK for me! So sayang kan :D Heeeee :D:D:D A few thing I bought:

Cotton drape dress which is exteremely gorgeous!!!! :D

Floral dress i loike! Comes with the black belt too with bustier details.. I went OMG when i saw this >.<

Peacock printed peplum dress! Woot! I like peplum! Most of the stuff I bought from UK is peplum peplum and MORE peplum!!! :D

Heeee! Another Peplum.. I bought this in black and white cause they were out of sizes for electric blue.. the one i bought was a black dress with a white sash.. VERY CANTIK! *pengsans*

This was the most potong stim one! I wanted this so bad.. but only size UK16!!!! Pfft -.-

And a peplum jeans washed skirt! Woot!

According to Lynn, the peplum fashion has not really hit UK yet thus the ones in topshop are so expensive -.- But oh well, I'll settle for ASOS anytime :)

Goodness... Now i know why I'm so broke.. Spending money in POUNDS is not funny.. REALLY -.-. Other than that, I got a few accessories from topshop UK :) Can't wait can't wait! :D:D:D

Ok, I think I should stop before I spaz out or something >.<

****

oh and I will be updating Miss OCD sometime this week.. time and date to be confirmed :)

picture credit to thegalactica.com

stay tuned

18 comments:

TenderBlush said...

OHMG! u bought the peacock dress and tulip drape dress? ME TOO! hahaha i actually told lynn to buy it for me, but a friend of mine said he wants to buy it for me. so yeah. ngeeh! hahahaha eh lynn actually found ASOS aaa? hahahahaah she asked me where was asos summore! hahahah

miss ocd said...

eh? you know lynn too?

TenderBlush said...

yeahp yeahpppp..i bought things with her before. hehehe

miss ocd said...

OH! hahahaah ok ok.. :) hehe. small world :)

TenderBlush said...

hahah yeaaaaah! :D

fashion-loft said...

horr!! talking about me behind my back! Grr! ahhahaha :D

btw siti babe, i didn't found asos. LOL. apparently asos got no outlet (according to my friend here in uk). hehe so i resorted to buying online :D wheee~

laura: dresses are coming in about 3days time! hope they all fit! :D

miss ocd said...

awesomeeeeee :D:D:D:D oh and i replied your mail abt that topshop skirt! woot :D

TenderBlush said...

lynn:hahaha they DONT???!sooo weirrrrd!!alaaaa bestnyaaaaa laura is getting hers anytime soon!hahaha i have to wait like...for another 1 month!sodshfbdshfnuiehjfvidjnvdknvd

Abigail said...

hey dearie,
was just wondering..since you're purchasing from ASOS..roughly how much is the shipment etc? any extra charges? =)
thanks.;)

miss ocd said...

hey abigail.. the shipment charges to UK is 3.95pounds :) not sure about the Malaysia tho :/

miss ocd said...

hahahahhaa SITI! it's ok.. am sure its worth the wait! :D:D:D just make sure that when we go to any bazaars we don't end up wearing the same thing ok :P

TenderBlush said...

oh btw abigail, ASOS don't ship to Malysia :)

i think lynn put her friend's addy in UK then she post it to u..

im gonna be super broke if they ship here! hahahahaha luckily they dont! hahahahaha

hahahahahahaahah yeaaaahh!!! so we shld like txt each other before we go to any bazaar and stuff. hahaha

fashion-loft said...

ahaha siti babe, laura will have to wait a month too as i only come back to malaysia on 1st June~! :D

laura: yesh its wierd we're emailing each other when we're both online on msn and yahoo! LOL!

TenderBlush said...

oh ye keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? hahahahahahahahahaha aisehmen! hahah okeh got it! any updates on my jacket babe? :D

miss ocd said...

nonsense betul man.. but nvm we shall make FULL use of the internet :)

Kaelynn said...

Siti: not yet :p i belum pegi shopping shopping at Camden town. only in 2 weeks time i think. heh. i still visiting relatives and all :D

Laura: yea wei... nonsense :p anyways babe, mish u! <3 its so cold here...

miss ocd said...

lynnnn! buy me nice nice stuff okay :) lub u, miss u and hang in there ok? enjoy the COLDNESS while u can.. wrap tons n tons of layers around u kayyy!? msia is SO HOT!!!

Abigail said...

Oh i see i see. So i can actually ask them to ship the clothes to my fren's place in UK.Brilliant!
That'll be much cheaper.haha.
Thanks for the replies dearies!
appreciate em. =)))