Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Love

Sunday Love

Yay! Today is Sunday! Sounds lazy but was a super busy day for me. I woke up at 8am+ and got ready to eat some breakfast with mummy. This was one of our usual Sunday makan places! At ss19 Subang at a chinese coffee shop this Auntie serves a badass nasi lemak okay. Mine is with WILD BOAR and Lunchen meat! Woot! :) Awesomeeeeeeee Major Yum!


My nasi lemak!

Close up on the WILD BOAR! :D
and not very expensive also.. rm4 only (;
(with half egg, kacang, ikin bilis, rice, sambal, wild boar and lunchen meat)

***

Right after church, Darren picked me up and we went to subway to makan. Met Ashley and Ann Na there then we rushed off to the 3K Bazaar! ;)

Outfitku from top view :)

Waiting for Ann Na to finish her shopping :P

Ann Na bought new CROCS! Woot :)

And so did I! :) They are sooooo comfy it's like your walking on AIR! There were 2 shops selling CROCS (1 was for rm80 and another was for rm90) The rm80 Crocs shop did not have my size! The smallest was a size 6 BOOHOO I was so jealous of Ann Na's crocs and kept telling Darren I emo hahaha :P But then after we walked out to the bazaar I spotted these LEOPARD PRINTED CROCS! Omg major love! and they're smallest was a size SIX *Faints* But SURPRISINGLY they're my size! According to the shop lady some cutting is like that -.- so YAY to super weird cuttings! Heh. So the both of us decided to change shoes since our feet was pretty uncomfy wearing heels :P (The road at the parking lot was rocky and ruined our heels like mad.. :( )

YAY! Must worth it buy because I think I'll prolly wear my crocs more often than all mt rm100+++ heels GRRR.


Love this shot!

Wearing:
Vintage blue batwing from The Old Blossom Box Store
Yellow wooden rocking horse brooch from The Old Blossom Box Store
Slick Tights from Miss OCD
Vintage bag from Acouplesbird
Vintage belt from Mom
Leopard printed awesome Crocs from Crocs
***

We left to Cyberjaya and washed up and headed to the Hot Air Balloon Thingy at Putrajaya.

The men with the kites and the lady with the ella :)

the view

Ann Na and her kite

my hand look so gemuk :} this is us flying out kites! :D

Whee :)

It was sooo sunnnnnnnny!

This is me with my little girl outfit :)

Wearing:
Tommy Hilfiger Overalls
Grey baby tee from Hat Yai Thailand
Lolipop Brooch from Bebenang
Leopard Printed Crocs from Crocs
Vintage bag from Acouplesbird

hot air balloons right abouve our heads!

most of the hot air balloons

Ann Na banana and I :)

Darren & his kite :)
(which I somehow managed to lost, long story.. :/)
Say YAY to comfort shoes!

Then I got bored and started taking pictures under the umbrella hahahaha :P

Featuring:
Picture 1: Ann Na's Buns
Picture 2: The picture where Ann Na look like she's offering sweets to Darren
Picture 3: Ashley's umbrella pants

:D

This is Ashley. Look like budak sesat :P

A really tiring day but I'm happy happy happy! Will be heading to PD tomorrow for 4 days! I'm so stoked it's finally relax time! :D:D:D:D

I feel so dehydrated.

***

Oh! BTW, Miss OCD has updated with awesome stuffs!

:)
it's only 11.05pm and I'm so tired :( See you when I'm back!
Toodles!

No comments: