Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh no!

Oh no!
I know I haven't been blogging much. Being a Final Year student, you just want to do everything so darn perfectly that it stresses that hell out of me. Well, simply because.. You have no room for mistakes :/ Grrr. But anyway, I'm still alive.. am still shopping a lot haha. So yeah, it's all good :D

I'm currently coveting a lot of things online. One of them are those liquid leggings with zippers which I 1st spotted on a Singapore Online boutique and now the love has spread over to Malaysia.. and! The TUTU skirt which i covet from the same S'pore online boutique is now offered in Room 8008. OMG :| and please don't get me started on the shoes from Yunique Paradise! She brought in so many sick shoes that I wanna stab myself after seeing all of them. Grrr. And she was kind enough to show me the actual product! Feast your eyes darlings! They're awesome ;)

The shoe I covet 1

nude

black
*preorder pics*

The actual shoe! Looks fine to me considering its a preorder shoe and I personally do not trust preorder stuffs. Who's with me on this one?

***

The shoe I covet 2

preorder pictures

actual shoe

LOVE!
both shoes are from yunique paradise :)

***

The tutu skirt I covet
by Marc My Style (Singapore Boutique) I found earlier

By Room 8008

***

Oh well.

My outfit for church last last week :)

Vintage bag from Acouplebirds, vintage top from The Old Blossom Box Store, full on black leggings, Miss OCD studded Miu skirt (cant see the studs here! hehe), Black Oxfords from bazaar (they are 2 sizes bigger than my usual but heck cares :P) and thick black cincher from I forgot where :)

Toodles!

2 comments:

kiM said...

ya im with you..its hard to trust pre-order stuff unless get to c the real stock pic..and i just cant wait too long to get'em on hand!!!pre-order always take way long of them to reach!!!cool outfit!!i nvr try to dress up to church...u give me courage to do so girl!!

miss ocd said...

HI KIM!!! :) hehehehe. For these shoes the owner said it will only take 3 working days! So it's all good (; Heheh you should dress up if you like to.. Just be yourself and if you think you look nice don't bother about what people say (: You're style is sweet, quirky but quite edgy (especially the studs craze!) I think you look nice and your blog template omg.. i could never pull off something like that.. Look at mine, plain white only.. and my missocd template is using blogger's template haha. Ok i think i've talked too much, thanks for dropping by! We should share a stall in a bazaar one day! <3