Thursday, March 19, 2009

caution: wet floor

caution: wet floor
Another one of my random outfits to university. I was walking with a few friends during our class break and I spotted the wet floor sign.. So, I took a picture with it just for fun! :) Thank goodness the campus was pretty empty because it was only 9.30 in the morning :) so, i spared myself the embarrassment :D

Wearing:
Tan brown Oxfords from Honey Pumpkin
Satin leggings from Miss OCD
Velvet grey hoodie with little skirt from Honey Pumpkin
Yellow rocking horse brooch from Old Blossom Box Store
Vintage Bag from acouplebirds
Studded Bracelet from Bangkok

This is MMU, Cyberjaya on a Friday morning :)

My legs look so abused -.- Guess I have not recovered from my staircase fall during a shoot at White Label Closet. Boohoo.

Ah! Midterm break starts as of now! I got a whole week off *GLAD!* Will be at Port Dickson for 4 days. Don't miss me please. Yes YOU. Especially YOU Kaelynn Wong! and not forgetting Celine Chew Chern Nee! :P This woman has been going to the gym all the time.. until she forgot me :(

Miss ALL of yew!

from left: Me, Kaelynn & Celine

*long time ago picture, 2 of us chopped to short do's and miss kaelynn wong only trimmed 4 inches AHEMMM*

I'm so evil but you know I love you and I think you'll still look hot with short hair (that is if you cut your hair :P and noooo, photoshopping and cropping a picture to look like you HAVE short hair is not counted darling)

Ok I'm done!
Toodles.

No comments: