Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things I heart

OKAY *deep breathes* i totally feel liks SPAZING out right now as i look at this Singaporean online shopping blog. The stuffs are so amazing I was gasping for air and squealing like mad when i browsed down on their stuff. TRUST me it's amazing you will not regret it. AHHHHHHH I want to GO TO BANGKOK so bad you don't even understand :(
say HI to super skinnies :D

***


TUTU's!!! Can be a dress or a swishy skirt omg i loveeee!

***




this are for those days where things just go effortless i totally hearttt!

***


oh zipper shoes!!!! :D I LIKEEEEEE I already have 2 but thats not the point.

***



and mini dresss! so uber cute you could get away with anything wearing this.. AWWW!


***


another tutu love! :D I LOVE TUTU'S!!!


***



bow patterned skirts are LOVE! :D So feminineeeee like.. who me? ;)


***


i love the grafiti skirt so omg lovely and genius! :D


***



the skirt is so pretty i love the one in RED


***


AHHHH love this toooo!


***




yellow shoes are cool kay *pengsans*


***


and i love zipperssssssss and this one i like tooooo!


***



awesome shoes i tell you :D I wantttttttt!

***




oh gawd i'm gonna spaz out again -.-



***


i love skirtsss! don't youuuu? so girlyyyyy and yayyyyy!

***



i love this kinda skirts! i loveee i loveeeeeee <3>

****



i want to go to Bangkok so bad, you don't even understand.





ahem. or at least earning in Singapore Dollars so I don't feel so bad when buying em instead :D

4 comments:

TenderBlush said...

hahah oMG! i saw the blog too! and i was swearing like a mad person!!!

so atlast, i ordered the haywire high heels! hahahahahahah i juST couldn't help it....

:$:$:$:$:$

Miss OCD said...

hahahaha! seriously? woahhh.. same here man. i was mad too :) how are the shoes?

TenderBlush said...

hahahahha YEAAAAHP! but the blog is selling their stuff at a reaLLY HIGH price! some of the tops she's selling, i have it, and it doesn't cost me that much though. Say, a top that i got in the states for $30, she's selling at $50-$60. That is withoUT the shipping.

lol. But for those crazy haywire, i tried looking for it elsewhere, cldnt manage too. hahaha so those can be an exception! hahahaha

the shoes are pre-order. So, i can only "touch" it in April! :( so sad! hahahahahah but will let u know as soon as i get to lay my hands on those beauty! hahahahaha

Miss OCD said...

woooah! ohhh? they pre-ordered it ehhh? coolness! let me know hun!