Monday, February 1, 2010

trio

more more more outfit pictures :)

sunday evening - family dinner

sunday morning - church

friday afternoon - before going to the bank

you see.. once i have this favoritism going on.. i tend to dress the same all the time O.O all i need now is:

  1. skinny jeans
  2. top
  3. blazer
  4. super high comfy wedges
or
  1. skinny jeans
  2. top
  3. super high comfy wedges
so depressing. how can, right?

and my accessories are always the same O.O i need some help to be more creative.. seriously. does anyone have the same problem with me? and also, i need to wear more skirts, shorts, leggings, erm erm erm.. boot leg jeans? lol i haven't touched those in agesssssss! 2010 is all about rompers, prints, colors.. such a turn around from 2009.. i.. need.. to.. do.. something..

things to do tomorrow:

1. i will be giving away 95% of my clothes (any takers?)
(i have this other bad habit where i only wear clothes that are at the TOP of the stack.. so the ones which aren't on top have not been touched in ages!)

so why am i giving it all away?
i'm so sick of my wardrobe because i dont know what is what and where is what and its just bugs me O.O u know the feeling where you want to find this specific top and you can NEVER find it? so frustratingggggg.. I am going to find it tomorrow! and besides, i don't wear them anymore.. hence, i need space.

2. clear my shoesssssss

i just realized today that i got shoes that i can't even remember having.. and lets say if i have 10 shoes (ahem.. ;P) i only wear 2 and the other 8 are just there to smile and look pretty.. not good not good.. i need space! (i reallllllllllllllly do..)
wish me luckkkkk!

3. need to do MASK
my face is getting pretty irritated because of the HEAT. is it just me or is is HOT everyday? so yes, i need to unclog my poresssss.

4. paint nails RED for CNY

haha, i need more ONGGGG in my life!

i am also partly clearing my wardrobe because i'm getting an inspection from someone on wednesday (will blog about it later when its out!)

btw.. i think i lost a pair of brand new shoes.. :|

.

i know.

sad.

very sad.

grrr.

4 comments:

Acao said...

grace: ur seriously giving ur clothes away? @@

miss eLyA =) said...

woar. count me in on u clearing your clothes. ur clothes are fab. ;D

Sharon said...

i want your clothes too! :D hehehe

Shehnaz said...

are you serious about giving your clothes away? if so, count me in!