Thursday, February 11, 2010

maxis, you suck!

be prepared to read a really angry post below. i am not normally like that. it just ticks my clock that this problem is taking forever!!! i can honestly say i have never been this angry before.

I am so frustrated with MAXIS. Ok, let me tell you on how THIS whole thing started.

Ok. So I do know, Celcom has the best coverage. I also know they have sucky customer service skills.

And I do know, Maxis coverage is not as goot as Celcom but it has better customer service

As for DiGi, don't even talk about it. There is no coverage in my house and i stay in Shah Alam.

So i went for Maxis's BB plan.

I got it on Monday.

disappointed.

no BB service? what the..? ok so nevermind, i called customer service..

DAY 1
the 1st call: the lady on the phone told me i have to dial *100# and subscribe to the service. BUT she got me all wrong. I already PAID for the service upfront for 1 whole year. She never bothered to ask what is the whole situation. She just told me,

"Oh! This one you have to suscribe by dialing *100#"

And I asked her, "Are you sure?"

She confirmed to me she was sure.

STUPID MAXIMUM.

Lucky thing i do not have RM98 worth of credit, if not Hotlink would have taken that from me too as i really DID subscribe the service though dialing *100# but they sms me saying i had insufficient amount of credit.

So i called the 2nd time: I explained to them i bought this plan and what i paid and why is there no BB service?

The person told me, "Oh! You have to wait for 24 hours."

SO FINE, I waited for 24 hours.

DAY 2

Then I called after 24 hours. I told them, how come still no BB service? The lady told me she already launched a report and the technical department will call me in 5 minutes.

NO CALL

Then, at the later part of the day, I happened to go to sunway so i dropped by their center. and the customer service guy told me,

"Oh, this one ah.. normally like that one. Network very slow. If you take postpaid it is usually faster. For prepaid you will need to wait. That is how it normally is"

WHAT THE _________ ?

So it means that IF I am a prepaid user i am INFERIOR to the oh so worthy postpaid user? Does not make any good sense right? Its not like I did not pay for the service!!! I paid for the service, its just that I am opting for PREPAID because I do not call much.

I FELT SO DISCRIMINATED!

I went home, telling myself it would be okay tomorrow.

DAY 3
I called them AGAIN. They told me,

"So sorry miss, I have already launched a report for you and the customer service is going to settle it as soon as possible.."

HIS RESPOND IS SO SIMILAR TO THE 2ND DAY RIGHT?

I said,

"That is what they told me yesterday. This is so silly. How come it takes so long to activate the service?"

He said,

"So sorry miss, I am just doing part time here"

WHAT THE!?!?! SO WHAT!?

Then I told him,

"If by tomorrow there is no BB service activated, I am going to the center and ask for a full refund"

he said,

"So sorry miss, I understand how you feel. We are trying our best.."

TRYING YOUR BEST? SERIOUSLY?!

I just kept quiet. I was seriously about to cry and my voice was starting to break. You know the kind of voice you get when you want to cry but you are trying to NOT LOSE IT? Yup! thats how i sounded. And I bet he knew I was about to cry too.

Then he said,

"On a rate of 1 to 5 with 5 being the highest, how would you rate my call?"

I was thinking to myself: ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?

I said,

"Does it make a difference? My problem is not solved so why are you asking me this..?"
(I know its a protocol but i do not care. I have been asked this question for 4 times already!)

I couldn't remember what he said after that i just slammed down the phone.

I have been NICE for 2 days.

freaking 48 hours.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

WHY in the 1st place did they launch a plan that is exclusively till the end of FEB when they CANNOT fulfill their plan?

WHY did they even have the normality of putting postpaid users 1st? My small little puny prepaid business is so unimportant is it?

WHY in the world does it take more than 48hours to just give me the EDGE service?

it is so stupid really.

so.
freaking.
stupid.

1 comment: