Sunday, February 21, 2010

the nerver ending problem with maxis. sheesh!

its time to update one what happened to the BB problem heh.

i went to the maxis center with my mom and 2nd bro
i called customer service AGAIN when i arrived and they told me the same story again which is they tried calling sunway center and no one is picking up. so they will open a report for my problem and send it to the technical department and the tech dept. will get back to me
i heard this protocol of theirs for 5 times!
mad.
i told them i got my report number and i gave it to the call center person
she told me, "oh! this report was done by me!" O.O
seriously?
maxis should have a tracking record of all customers! grrrrr.
for example, if you have a tracking system you will surely know whether a customer is ANGRY or not by just looking at how many times they have called in the past week
right?
whatever, not my problem anymore haha.
so she then told me, "if it is not solved, you can visit the sunway maxis center.."
then i told her, "i am at the sunway maxis center now. who do i speak to?"
she told me, "the manager"
ahhhhh finally someone i can talk to!
so i managed to get the manager
but did u know they have like 3 managers and ALL of them are not seen at the background of the whole service center?
they are actually all sitting behind this thingy (its a room)
very cleverrrrr!
this dude put us into a room.. (scared we'll make a scene cause my mom has a supa garang face if she doesn't smile..)
we waited for at least 20 minutes
what kind of service is this right?
then the dude that put us in the room always came back to check on us to see if we were "okay"
they even asked me for my blackberry because it seems that they could not find the problem
finally after almost 40 minutes, a man came in
he told us, "sorry ma'am. prepaid network got problem. this problem is the tech department problem. we have already sent it to them. they are now fixing the problem."
mind you, i bought the phone on monday and this is the answer i got from them on friday
totally unacceptable right?
so my mom said, "when can i expect to use the blackberry with the service?"
he answered, "need to wait 5 more days."
at these moment i was appalled and wanted to burst out laughing
then my mom did her sticky magic.
she insisted it to be done now and that we had waited long enough
if you should know, we did not shout, scream, curse or anything
the man refused to take my bb back to offer me a refund
he kept saying prepaid got problem now but if postpaid, got no problem.
!!!!!!!!!!
it is either they are descriminating or they are stupid.
if the prepaid plan got problem why did they even launch it in the 1st place and they EVEN made it exclusively till the end of FEB only.
classic genius of a monkey
my mom told him,
"ok, its either you solve this problem today, or you give me a refund or i will report this problem to the authorities.."
he kept apologizing
my mom was sticky as hellllllll
she kept saying it again and again while he kept saying sorry again and again

then he walked out
came back in 5 minutes and its done

score!

they actuallytopped up my credit with rm98 and subscribed to the BIS manually.

haha.

to maxis/hotlink: if your plan not fully functioning don't launch it!

btw i have a video of the whole thing! not sure should i upload it on youtube. its nothing fancy really. my bro faced the camera to the top so its facing the ceiling constantly but you can hear the whole conversation.

HMMMM..

No comments: