Saturday, June 27, 2009

im back

i'm back yo
first and foremost. thank GOD for giving me good results for my final finals :) i was so darn happy i didn't need to fly back from Philippines to take a supplementary paper. so my rough results were out and i counted my cgpa and gpa. woot. happiness. lo and behold 1 week after i was in Philippines the grades came out. omg omg omg. so anxious to see the results and we were all searching for a FAST WiFi area. finally checked. called my mom up at 7am (yes Phillipines is a very early waking country! the sun comes out at 5am+! madness giler i wasn't used to it at all!) and my mom was happier than me -___- really. reason being this is because a couple of weeks back after my marketing research paper was done i texted my mom this: If i fail please don't scold me. hahaha. and if u scrolled down summore i actually had a bad feeling on almost all my papers. gosh. don't know what hantu masuk-ed me. but i do believe it is a blesssssing! whee~

AND yes i am still alive :) recuperating from all the holiday(s) i've been having. 13 days in Phillipines and 3 days in Langkawi. Phillipines was awesome. no Manilla for me. I went up north to San Fernando, La Union and Baguio :) OH! and I went to the mountains too. It was so cold like omg! now i'm tummy sick at home. no worries. no h1n1 attacking. not sure what sickness i have. my tummy aches like hell but i've no fever, flu, sore throat, etc etc. just my tum tum :( i went to the doctor twice since i tounched down from langkawi yesterday nite. it was so san-fu. i could not stand up straight. walk for 10mins without feeling like i'm gonna die and my tummy was playing fire crackers inside. thank goodness all this happened on the last day of my trip. i tried to be strong and did not want to bring the whole group down (there was 9 of us!) so i just kept on shopping shopping for chocs ans booze until i reach the air port.. and i just cry cry cry cry cry. ah. what's a girl to do? :) now, i just can't wait to revive my ocd baby.

oh. and on a totally unrelated topic. does anyone know of any nice comfy and bearable hotel to stay in bangkok? if yes, do share :) a bunch of us shopaholics want to shop and stay in a comfortable hotel when we fly off to bangkok to bring you girlies awesome goodies hehe i promise! leave at comment area.

thankyouverymuch <3

2 comments:

S.Taylor said...

Wow, you look cool. can i know where do you buy the bag? Totally in love with it. really perfected the whole look.

Miss OCD said...

hey atiza :) the bag is from pumpkin :D