Tuesday, September 14, 2010

life is short

a few things in my life right now...

updated!


and I pimped my berry again ;) TQ eric!

NOW in GOLD CHROME!

sweeeeet!!! I love!

Just a short post about some stuff in my life. I'll be going for an interview this week. Life is taking me to another phase. It got me thinking, am I going to do MISS OCD for the rest of my life?SURE, things are getting big and exciting (not to mention, exhausting as I am doing everything alone.) From ironing, to driving (and I got into an accident just last week. stupid motobike banged my car.. and he decided to bang my car right when I spent rm500+ repairing it a few days ago), to answering emails, visiting supplier, packing, got to post office.. the list is ENDLESS.

IF I do get this job (which would be good too..) I'll prolly hire someone to run Miss OCD for me. Hm, just thinking aloud here, don't mind me :)

So I'm letting life to just happen. YES, I love my job although it can be taxing on me.. I've no definite plans at the moment. Am just living in the moment. Why take life so seriously? Because you know what scares me the most? - Living the same life and doing the same thing in the next 20-30 years from now (IF I do live that long..) and never knowing what was in store for me out there.

I don't know what's the matter with me LOL. Maybe I need a holiday.

:D

On another hand, does anyone know a good camera I can get? I do not want a big ass camera (no SLR's) Just a normal camera that takes magnificent pictures. Email me at miss.ocd.in.shopping@gmail.com

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i think your camera is doing a fantastic job already!
As compared to a lot of pictures in other blog shops, yours is clear and sharp. Makes shopping very pleasant. I'm a regular at OCD BTW =)

What model are you using anyway?

laura t said...

anonymous: my current camera is ixus 8015 which i bought 2 years+ ago. the lens cover fell out with other little bits and pieces. that is why i need to change before the camera dies :) thank you for the support dear <3