Friday, September 11, 2009

tenji yo

I had an awesome buffet today :) I ate, ate, ate and ate :) I loike! ;) Tenji is having a fabulous offer.. RM39.90 for lunch! :D:D:D:D:D After tax and service charge and all that, it comes up to about rm46 :) I had loads of SASHIMI, CHOCOLATE FONDUE and ICE CREAM!!!! *jumps*

I know that it was going to be a great day when I saw this in the parking lot :D


I super heart mini coopers ok! and what more in RED :D

Oh! This reminds me of my 1st brother.. Haha, I was having a little talk with him yesterday. I asked him whether should I buy a car or a house 1st.. Because me being me, I wanted a new car lol. And I plan to give my current car to my dad because his car is super old and I am really afraid he gets into an accident again.. :/ Because his last accident happened while he was driving on the high way and the car just suddenly died.. And a lorry from behind banged him and he spun 180 degrees -.- I would die if anything happened to him : But my bro told me to save up for an investment that he would find for me :D teehee.. My kor is like that, really intelectual. Hottest properties are his bread and butter.. So I'll just give him the 20k when I have it, that is :) In the mean time i'll just pass my car to dad whenever he needs it..

Continuing my little story of my day..

Tenji! :)

I heart the coconuts there :) So cute.. By the time I had my 1st.. everything was GONE! What is this.. :/

With the girls..


and our coconut :D

ann na and I :)


I told myself I need to wear a dress that will allow me to EAT! :) and this dress does the trick! :) Thanks to Jane from Clothes For Fun! :)

***
OHHH! And 1 thing that I look forward to.. Altho I heart flats to bits, THIS just had to find me.. :D

I can't wait for my shoes to arrive from Kiss n Tell! :) Michelle, faster bring it! :D:D:D

Aren't they GORGEOUS! I don't care, I know they are! :D

I love my funky new sunnies :D What do you think? ;)

-end-

:D

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Tenji was fun! :D We must hang out again soon. :3

*hearts*

ps. I heart mini coopers too!!!! So unfair that so many ppl have one now...I want........ T_T

Miss OCD said...

yup! call when u free k? later when u start masters sure forget me one hahaha.. and i loveeeee loveeee loveeee mini coopers tooooo! :D