Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I pimped my berry featuring Alfie :)

Hey hey!

:)

heyheyhey tee from hometoomuch.com
bag from mossimo dutti
shoes and shorts from miss ocd

with my clip on bangs ;)

I was in KL and decided to pay Eric (and Alfie) a little visit..

Presenting Mr Eric Soong

Owner and the person behind blackberryhousing.blogspot.com If you have a berry you want to pimp, get him! He is a devoted blackberry owner and he will make sure your berry looks sexy :D

my berry going through surgery

I pimped my berry last Friday! Wanna seeeee? :)

jeng jeng jeng!

in hot pink matte! plus he reinstalled my black screen (took out the white one) and also my original black keypad.

black and pink! what do you think?

I also bought some bling back covers ;)

the down side to this babies is that it makes it very difficult to charge my berry as the wire keeps disconnecting due to the thick plastic from the back cover :(

Eric and I :)

***

ANDDD this is ALFIE! ;) He belongs to Eric and this fella (the pupply) is too friendly! (and too adorable!) I remembered the 1st time i visited him (the puppy) and he was NOT like this. He was mostly lazing around, looking lost, looking sad, and he was always hiding underneath the sofa. Now look at him (the puppy), I guess he finally got used to everything around him else I would seriously think he is on crack or something. LOL.

isn't he a cutie? ;)

look at that face.. puss in boots in the training I'm guessing..

aww :D

this is what I call the "what are you looking at?" face

alfie's got some little teeth!

this is him in hyper mode! it was really difficult getting him to stand still..

cute butt

mushed up face!

:)

:)))

next to a whole box of blackberry housings and the little thing next to him is his vitamin.


***

Last week was Deb's hot day! ;)

my outfit for the night accompanied by dearest cake (mmm :))

happy birthday darling ;)

XO!

No comments: